Saturday, November 3, 2007

Entering the Sanctuary

We are in November, the month before last of this year. I am sitting in front of my faithful laptop reflecting on what have been accomplished so far the previous month. Actually ,it is not the time and place really to do this now. I did the volume 3 section 10 light body mediataion and while in the space of santuary of Piyah I saw Fernando signed into the instant mssage. For the first tiem I have inclination to include him into this space so I chat with him for a while. It felt so right and we were still in the space of sanctuary. Whether it be sanctuaries of the meditation or the chimpanzee sanctuary. It was quite amazing. I remain in the space for awhile. Active and restless as the state I describe myself these days, I can only find peace and real relaxation in a group like the yoga group on Thursday evening chez Veronique. Things happen in the right place at the right time. The place to be is being in space of sanctuary the whole time not easy to do. Finding a house here for example ,I never realise what finding a house mean here. For me intranslate into find the honourable, reliable and serious landlord or lawyer. Who will stand behind their words and deliver. That's my friend Oi, is more important than getting the physical buildingby like in a catalog. SO much fake and pretentious and inefficiency in this city that if you are unlucky enough to fall into the hand of a local shark, they will really eat you alive. Your electricity, water. plumbing, internet and security will be put on test not to mention your nerves

No comments: